[Tinycc-devel] Unify C and asm symbols (was: forward asm symbols vs stat

From: Michael Matz
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Unify C and asm symbols (was: forward asm symbols vs static)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 05:10:17 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Sat, 25 Nov 2017, Michael Matz wrote:

Hmm, let's see ... I'm fairly sure to have the .def file problem fixed later today. The symtab unification I don't know yet, perhaps end of the weekend or next week.

Both in mob now. I've tested 32bit and 64bit linux; some proper Windows testing would be nice. (I've also checked in your improved variant of the asm-c-connect test)

Ciao,
Michael.