[Tinycc-devel] bcheck cleanup

From: grischka
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] bcheck cleanup
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 18:00:43 +0100

I felt some cleanup of the recently additions wrt. the bound-checker
was needed before it gets too much out of shape.

https://repo.or.cz/tinycc.git/commitdiff/56db092ab7df109508efa4e3d2034028b18fd101

Please people do not abuse the public mob branch as your personal
scratch board.  In your own interest, there is no need to make any
new idea that you might or might not have visible to the public
instantly.

As we know for any good idea an even better idea does exist and that
it may come to the same person just a few hours or days later.  But
we're really interested only in the best idea you could come up with,
given the common limitations of time of course.

Also, new features should have at least some relevance for other people
too.  Which personal easter-eggs or home-brew temporary debugging add-ons
usually don't.

Thanks,

--- grischka