[Tinycc-devel] Information on the structure of the compiler

From: Ivan Medoedov
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Information on the structure of the compiler
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 00:39:27 +0300

Hello,

I'd like to better understand how the compiler works. It's small, but the code is very smart and tense and uses lots of tricks for performance.

Is there a documentation that explains the structure of the compiler? How the lookup table works, etc.

I think I saw a large wiki somewhere that explained everything in detail, but I can't findĀ it anymore.

Perhaps someone has a link to it?

Thanks