Re: [Tinycc-devel] Retargeting TCC to a 8bit device

From: Bill Gaylord
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Retargeting TCC to a 8bit device
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 23:18:55 -0600

Question is there like an IRC channel for TinyCC where its easier to ask questions as I try and port then over email on the mailing list?

Also is there documentation on all the if defs that exist for deciding what is supported and stuff like that? For example the arm backend has TCC_ARM_VFP to see if it is compiling for ARM with a VFP.