[Tinycc-devel] Pragma directive for pkg-config

From: Vaidas BoQsc
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Pragma directive for pkg-config
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 11:49:58 +0200

Would it make sense to have a pragma directive for the source code that requires pkg-config input, such as input paths of gtk2 or gtk3.

I really do not like the idea that we need to add pkg-config to the compilation line.
> tcc program.c `pkg-config --libs --cflags gtk+-3.0`

When we could simply add a  pkg-config pragma directive to the source code itself.
And compile gtk applications like this: