Re: [Tinycc-devel] Anyone else working with the RISC-V port?

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Anyone else working with the RISC-V port?
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 06:41:19 +0100 (CET)

Hello Christian,

On Mon, 21 Dec 2020, Christian Jullien wrote:

tcc Linux/riscv-64 is now part of my OpenLisp compiler non-regression plateform and the result is as good as if compiled with gcc (except of course execution speed). My huge OpenLisp test suite runs flawlessly when using tcc. For my use, this port is fully functional. I use a Gnufarm emulated machine installed with latest Debian. I'm impatient to see a RPi like with riscv-64.

Here is what I can say of the wonderful port made by Michael.

That's all very nice to hear!  Thanks for your kind words :-)

Ciao,
Michael.

C.