Re: [Tinycc-devel] 124_atomic_counter.c is broken on arm and arm64

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] 124_atomic_counter.c is broken on arm and arm64
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 11:19:04 +0200

Hi Grischka, at least on RPi your commit gives:

./configure --cc=gcc --prefix=/usr/local
Binary directory    /usr/local/bin
TinyCC directory    /usr/local/lib/tcc
Library directory   /usr/local/lib
Include directory   /usr/local/include
Manual directory    /usr/local/share/man
Info directory      /usr/local/share/info
Doc directory       /usr/local/share/doc
Source path         /home/jullien/tinycc
C compiler          gcc (8.3)
Target OS           Linux
CPU                 arm
Triplet             arm-linux-gnueabihf
Config              arm_eabihf arm_vfp arm_vfp
Creating config.mak and config.h
gcc -o tcc.o -c tcc.c -DCONFIG_TRIPLET="\"arm-linux-gnueabihf\""
-DTCC_CPU_VERSION=7 -DTCC_TARGET_ARM -DTCC_ARM_EABI -DTCC_ARM_HARDFLOAT
-DTCC_ARM_VFP        -DONE_SOURCE=0 += -DTCC_GIT_HASH="\"48df89e\"" -Wall -O2
-Wdeclaration-after-statement -fno-strict-aliasing -Wno-pointer-sign
-Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-result -Wno-format-truncation -I.
gcc: error: +=: No such file or directory
make: *** [Makefile:246: tcc.o] Error 1