Re: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC -std=c2x support?

From: Elijah Stone
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC -std=c2x support?
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 22:26:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 22 Jun 2021, Christian Jullien wrote:

I see many positive energies to improve TinyCC but we lack clear directives to where we want to go and what it is allowed to do or not.

I use daily tcc as my main C compiler but I still don't know what is its goal and where it goes

About commits, it would be nice to have a rule, like summit a patch and expect a reply from maintainers within a "reasonable" amount of time: accepted, rejected, postponed,

I agree with all of these.

P.S. we all love tcc

<3