[Tinycc-devel] Problem after compiling tiny CC

From: LOPEZ OLIVIER
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Problem after compiling tiny CC
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 10:29:17 +0000

Hi,

Hi want to use tinyCC for compile a library and use this library with my main program.

The target is an ubnutu 18.04 64 bit.

For this I’m using dlopen.

I actually got an error when I dlopen the library compiled by tcc (no error when I compil it with gcc).

The error is : “undefined symbol: __mzerosf”

Is anybody can help me for resolve this ?

On other target I got on other problem, still the same library but in ARM target.

When I compile with gcc the file are EABI5 and with tcc EABI4.

The result for my main program is the dlopen said : “no such file or directory”.

Is anybody have an idea for resolve this ?

Thank you for the reading.

Olivier LOPEZ
Ingénieur en informatique industrielle
Ligne directe : +33 (0)2.41.29.52.92
www.kohler-soreel.com

SOREEL | 18, rue de la Gâtine | ZAC du Cormier | BP 50426 | 49304 Cholet Cedex | FRANCE | Tél. +33 (0)2 41 64 52 00

Viadeo

Linkedin