Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re : Re: Re : Some questions regarding of TCC's optim

From: Domingo Alvarez Duarte
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re : Re: Re : Some questions regarding of TCC's optimizations.
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 10:04:07 +0200

Hello Elijah !

Cheers !

On 4/4/22 20:04, Elijah Stone wrote:
A while ago, somebody worked on improving the quality of tcc's code generation.  Apparently the resulting code performed similarly to gcc -O0. This was specific to the (32-bit) x86 backend, but feasible to port to others.  I don't have a pointer handy, but you should be able to find it by searching the mailing list archives.