[Tinycc-devel] Do any flags avoid internal error: relocation failed?

From: Levo D
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Do any flags avoid internal error: relocation failed?
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 05:37:53 +0000 (UTC)

I'm playing around with tcc and seeing how many lines it can run per second

I tried a silly 2 million lined c file and it failed with "tcc: error: internal
error: relocation failed". I tried using -c thinking I should run a tcc process
for each of my cores however that doesn't increase the amount of code I can
compile. Writing "tcc -nostdlib *.o" I get the same internal error. I was
trying to find how much work I'll need to provide it to actually use a full
second.

I really don't need a solution, I'm just fooling around. If there's a flag I
can use to avoid this error I'll want to try it. I tried looking through
https://man.cx/tcc(1) and didn't see anything obvious