Re: [Tinycc-devel] Relative paths of include files are not normalised, w

From: draco
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Relative paths of include files are not normalised, which can break #pragma once
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 08:13:10 +0200

Thanks Herman for pushing the #pragma once fix.

I'm developing and maintaining tcc4tcl and ziptcc patches and both
re#define open, close and read to work. In your patch you are
reintroducing fopen, fclose, fread. May I ask if this is neccessary and
if not may I ask you to switch this to open, close, read for
compatibility reasons?

Meanwhile I will have to re#define stat for both patches to work
properly, this may take a while.

FYI find both project at github

https://github.com/MichaelMiR01/tcc4tcl_dev

https://github.com/MichaelMiR01/ziptcc_dev