tlf-devel

Re: can we benefit from N1MM's UDC files?

From: Drew Arnett
Subject: Re: can we benefit from N1MM's UDC files?
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 14:07:42 +0000

Conceptually interesting idea.

I'd suggest a separate project/tool/application.  One that could fetch
the UDC content (it's on the net afterall) and output appropriate TLF
config file(s) or appropriate TLF config file(s) template(s).

Would want to see if the UDC stuff is under the same or different
license than N1MM itself.

IIRC, N1MM is open source, no?  And piggybacking is a great force
multiplier in open source.

Drew
n7da