tlf-devel

Re: How do you disable bands?

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: How do you disable bands?
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 07:32:24 +0200

Am Wed, 27 Oct 2021 08:14:43 +0800
schrieb Onno VK6FLAB <cq@vk6flab.com>:

> My station is only capable of operating on a selected set of bands, I
> cannot operate on 160m or 20m. How do I disable these bands, so my
> arrow keys switch from 10m to 80m and from 40m to 15m?

Hi Onno,

there is no way to disable selected bands, sorry.

You have three ways to handle the situation:

- Skip them by using the arrow key twice
- Switch the band on the radio - TLF will follow
- enter a frequency from the band to go into input field and press
  enter.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"