trans-coord-devel

Re: Replacing GNU-i18n-SLOT:

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: Replacing GNU-i18n-SLOT:
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:21:23 +0200

В ср, 2008-01-30 в 08:59 +0200, Kaloian Doganov написа:
> It didn't, because changes in the GNUmakefiles' recipe does not
> automaticaly mark the corresponding targets out-of-date.

Sure.  When I said to leave the job to the cron job, I meant that they
will be updated when the time comes.  (The job didn't complete at all
because of the missing banner-homepage.{bg,fr}.po, BTW)

> A manual intervention is needed in this case.

Why?  These are draft files, so we have to regenerate them manually if
they're imported in www.  As time goes by, they will be updated (at
least most of them).  Leave them as they are, it is annoying to force
regeneration every time we change something.

Hmmm, on second thought, po4a-translate will not do the right thing as
it stands now.  Is that so?