trans-coord-devel

Re: Replacing GNU-i18n-SLOT:

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: Replacing GNU-i18n-SLOT:
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 10:11:36 +0200

В ср, 2008-01-30 в 09:54 +0200, Kaloian Doganov написа:
> I expect po4a-translate to remove the old slot names from PO- and
> POT-files and insert the new ones marked as fuzzy.  Then we can manually
> resolve the fuzzy issues in the PO-files and commit them.

Yes and no.  Most of the .proto files have the old tag in them and they
won't be rebuilt because their prerequisites have not changed.

I'm thinking of adding the -B switch to make in the command sequence run
by cron (just for tonight), but probably we have to investigate this
more.  (I'm currently at work and don't have time, sorry.)