[Traverso-devel] CVS branch created, some info

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Traverso-devel] CVS branch created, some info
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:23:07 +0200

Hi all,

I've created the 0.30.1 branch point in cvs, to be able to work on 0.30.x and
head (future 0.40.x)  seperately.

If you want to work against the stable branch, please check out like this:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/traverso co -r
traverso_0_30_1 traverso

This will checkout the 0.30.1 branch.

I'll start to upload my plugin stuff to head (default branch), it requires
slv2 to be installed on your system, I'll add some documentation how to
compile/install it.

To checkout the new (plugin) stuff, just update your local tree as normal, or
use the

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/traverso co
traverso

to do a fresh checkout