[Traverso-devel] traverso 0.30.1, things done/to be done

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Traverso-devel] traverso 0.30.1, things done/to be done
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:25:46 +0200

Hello list,

There are about 2 crash fixes in cvs right now, the addition of "merged
audiowaveform drawing in stereo tracks", improved snapping will folow soon.

There's also the fixes to let traverso compile on Mac OS X, I've uploaded your
diff's Nicola, with some minor changes.

What needs to be done for the next bug fix release:

- It would be lovely if there is a Mac OS X bundle.
- fix the audible "click" sound when playing over a clip boundary.
- ?

It's not really important to release a bug fix release, it can wait some more
weeks, specially since no bugs are reported :-)
However, there are some important crash fixes, and nice additions, and it
makes the project more alive when a bug fix release is made!

My own tree is diverging to much from the cvs tree, so I'll tag current cvs to
0.30.1, so you can checkout 0.30.1, without the new plugin stuff which will
be uploaded in the near future :-)

Stay tuned,

Remon

Have a look at the cvs docs how to checkout from a specific tag, I can't tell
you right now :(