[Traverso-devel] Snapping Weirdness

From: ben levitt
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Snapping Weirdness
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 00:18:50 -0700

Tonight I committed a fix for a problem I introduced that caused the
SnapList to not get marked dirty when it should, plus a few other
small SnapList fixes.

I  also compiled a version of traverso from before any of my Snap
changes, and it already had the following problems:

- Snapping only seems to work when scrolled all the way left.  After
scrolling right at all, snapping either doesn't happen, or causes
weird problems.  (The snapList's range is getting updated... Maybe we
need to add m_rangeStart somewhere?)

- After zooming out a little from the default, objects will often
snap to either the correct pixel, or one to either side of it.  I
think this is a problem in SnapList::update_snaplist(), but I haven't
found it yet...  The xposList seems to be good... (Remon, want to take
a look at these?)

Ben