[Traverso-devel] Export Dialog

From: ben levitt
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Export Dialog
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 19:19:42 -0700

Hi Remon,

Thanks for the new CD export functionality!  I'll try to get the
windows ASPI driver built into the installer soon...

While playing with the Export dialog, here are some ideas I had for
ways to improve it:

- pull common settings out of tabbed area (Normalize, this song vs. all songs)
- add Cancel button while exporting/burning (with "Are you sure"
dialog if burning has already started.)
- disable Start button while burning!
- show length of audio CD in the dialog, update on_change of This
song/All songs
- when pressing Start, tell users about toc errors instead of
exporting! (anything to check for besides audio too long for the CD?)
- make dialog smaller (it's currently expanded vertically more than necessary)

Please let me know what you think of these ideas, and if you want me
to work on any of them.

Ben