Re: [Traverso-devel] Troubleshooting

From: ben levitt
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Troubleshooting
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 10:49:02 -0700

CD writing from traverso works great with windows. :)

The installer will include cdrdao and cygwin (required for cdrdao),
and will automatically download the required cd writing driver
installer from Adaptec, and run the installer's unpacker, and then
start the installed installer.

Then it should just work.  :)  (Works here, anyway!)

Ben