Re: [Traverso-devel] 0.49.1 plans

From: ben levitt
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] 0.49.1 plans
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 07:59:49 +1100

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 11:34 PM, Remon Sijrier <address@hidden> wrote:
> hey,
>
> I intend to release 0.49.1 before the end of the week due there are
> some important bugs fixed and some distros allready catch up shipping
> a less usable version.
>
> if there is anything you want to see fixed please do so now or let me know.
>
> the plan is to move to git after this release (ingmar can you take
> care of that within a week?)
>
> the manual can allready be uploaded as version 0.49.1 right?
>
> a windows and mac os x installer would be great  to have but its no
> problem if these will be later a couple of days :-)

I have the windows version building.  I had to build my own portaudio
library since all the ones I could find were built using VC++ and
depended on a vc++ runtime library that added a dependency. (I think
that was a problem in the previous version.)

I still have to build the installer.  But I still have the installer
script from the last version that includes the option to download the
aspi driver from Adaptecc (needed for CD burning), so it should be
pretty easy to build a new installer.

Just let me know when the code is frozen (now?  after a couple more
fixes?) and I'll try to quickly put the installer together.

Ben