Re: [Traverso-devel] Current trunk status

From: JC Cheloven
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Current trunk status
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:45:40 +0100

Hi, I think the bug you mention is fixed in 0.49.2. Remon did it.
The bug was annoying, wasn't it? ;)

Cheers
JC

2013/1/22 ben levitt <address@hidden>
Hi Remon,

I hope all is going well with you!  I've been busy with my work (iOS developer for SoundHound) and taking care of my new baby.  :)

I decided that I wanted to finally try fixing a bug in Traverso that's been making exports difficult for me (fade outs weren't being applied on export), but I've been working with 0.49.1.  So I updated to trunk, and see that a lot has changed!

I'm trying to get used to the new UI, and was wondering: is trunk in working condition right now?  I wasn't sure if it's broken, if just mac builds are broken, or if I just haven't figured out how to set up busses correctly yet.  (I'm having trouble getting mouse commands to work, and I can't seem to export anything besides silence.)

If I want to make a few fixes to 0.49.1, would it be useful for me to branch/fork and fix there?  Or should I focus on trunk instead?

Thanks for your input!

Best wishes,
Ben