underware-devel

[Underware-devel] Set and HUD

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Underware-devel] Set and HUD
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:05:25 +0100

        Hi,

        Ametista is now showing in a separate scene that is rendered
as a HUD (Heads Up Display) on top of the scene that contains the
scene graph of the game itself. A chat is launched when the game starts
and connects to irc.gnu.org#pong. Although there would still be a lot
to do for Ametista to be properly integrated, I won't try to improve it
now since it provides basic service we needed.

        The pong now loads a set from file and looks nicer. I'll add
nicer paddles, ball and players by tomorrow. When that's done and the
ball is bouncing properly, I'll switch to network code.

PNG image

        Cheers,

--
Donate to FSF France online : http://rate.affero.net/fsffrance/
Loic Dachary, 12 bd Magenta, 75010 Paris. Tel: 33 1 42 45 07 97