unity-src

[Unity-irc3] inaugural CVS checkin, protocol documentation begun

From: Jan Krueger
Subject: [Unity-irc3] inaugural CVS checkin, protocol documentation begun
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:35:29 +0200

Hi everyone,

silently and without telling anyone, Andreas and me have been doing the first
CVS check-ins in our software CVS repository. There isn't a lot for you to
see; we have some readmes, the CVS rules and the beginning of some developer
documents available.
This includes a documentation of the code's structure and -- which is the
primary reason of thist post -- the protocol itself.
Note that the documentation is *really* far from finished, I just wanted to
give you an idea about our level of activity (which is extremely low most of
the time ;)).

Have fun and stay tuned.

--
regards,