vampire-public

Re: [Vampire-public] FYI: GPL

From: ben-
Subject: Re: [Vampire-public] FYI: GPL
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 20:12:36 +0200

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 12:50:52 +0200
Akim Demaille <address@hidden> wrote:

> What is the status of the rest of the documentation files (e.g.,
> user-doc)?

- user-doc : it will be removed (when vampire.texinfo will be more adcanced).
- developer-doc : it will probably replaced by epydoc generation. But we keep
it for the moment.
- rest of the doc: it is old doc, used to begin the project. it will be
removed one day .... we have to sort it !

--
MEROUZE BenoƮt / ben-
Pomo 2005 - Groupe B