Re: [VM] Cannot view GMail inbox

From: Uday Reddy
Subject: Re: [VM] Cannot view GMail inbox
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 10:29:32 +0100

Torstein Krause Johansen writes:

> I've still one wee issue, but it's be no means any show stopper for
> me, but perhaps something to iron out before a 8.2.0 final release?:
>
> - vm-visit-imap-folder => initial login: if I type the wrong password
>   (or just hit ENTER), VM refuses to give me a second go, instead it
>   keeps complaining from my initial mistyping:
>
>   completion--some: IMAP protocol error: "CRLF expected"

The error message depends on what the server says.  In this case, it looks
like VM couldn't parse the server response.

You can provide me more information about the server response.  Please set
vm-imap-keep-trace-buffer to t.  Then after you get the error, find the
saved trace buffer and send me the contents of it.

Cheers,
Uday