[VM] bug on running vm-visit-imap-folder?

From: Robert Marshall
Subject: [VM] bug on running vm-visit-imap-folder?
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 09:57:17 +0100

running 8.2.0b

Previously (not sure when the behaviour changed) when I ran
vm-visit-imap-folder I used to get prompted for the short name of the
imap account (and tab completion worked), then the password for the
account and then the account:folder - and tab completion also worked

Now the initial prompt expects account:folder as the first input and the
password only when you attempt to get the new email (I see this follows
the doc string). However when I attempt to tab complete (at the initial
prompt) I get the message:

read-passwd: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer
vm-read-imap-folder-name: IMAP folder required in the format
account-name:folder-name

I assume this is unintended, anyone else seeing this? Is it attempting
to read the password before it knows which imap folder?

emacs 24.1.50.1

Robert
--
La grenouille songe..dans son château d'eau
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/