Re: [VM] VM is awesome (was vm-save-buffer) (Hugo Geir)

From: Uday Reddy
Subject: Re: [VM] VM is awesome (was vm-save-buffer) (Hugo Geir)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 14:51:21 +0000

Robert P. Goldman writes:

> I moved to Thunderbird when VM's IMAP interface was very limited.
>
> I'd like to come back to VM, but have felt like I could not because
> AFAICT it doesn't support my current mode of operation, which involves
> simultaneously keeping open two IMAP inboxes for two different accounts.

This was never a serious problem really. The only reason it wasn't easy to
do earlier was that the VM buffers were named after the IMAP folder name. It
would still be tricky to visit multiple folders with the same name. But for
INBOX, I now name the VM buffers by the IMAP account name. So it works fine.

Please try the version 8.2.0b from the Launchpad site.

Cheers,
Uday