Re: [VM] vm & bbdb

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [VM] vm & bbdb
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 23:23:37 -0800

* Uday Reddy <address@hidden> [2016-04-07 04:01:28 +0100]:

> Michael writes:
>
> > I am trying to start vm and I get this error:
> > Required feature 'bbdb-autoloads' was not provided
> >
> > Is this a problem with vm or bbdb?
> > I am running Debian Testing, vm-8.2.0b, and bbdb v3
>
> Most likely a problem with bbdb or your customizations. VM itself doesn't
> know anything about bbdb.
>
> Cheers,
> Uday

Ok, thanks Uday.
This leads to another question.
With the newer vm and bbdb, what is required for bbdb to work with vm?
When I use gnus, bbdb works fine, so I don't know what different
customization to use for vm.
I've tried to use what I find via google, but obviously have something
wrong.

Thanks
Mike