websec-users

[Websec-users] Anybody here?

From: Trevor Boicey
Subject: [Websec-users] Anybody here?
Date: Thu Dec 5 22:24:03 2002

   Is this list alive?

   I have used 1.3.4 for a long time, and thought it was dead.

I was surprised to see 1.4.0 come out, so I installed it. It took a bit to get it working, because a lot of the file layout bits are different. (like using .websec and not finding webdiff in .)

Anyways, I had it working, cronned, but it periodically fails with something like:

unable to find /home/tboicey/.websec/index.html
unable to find /home/tboicey/.websec/retreive.html

...except it only happens occasionally when cronned, so it's hard to debug. I think it's a webdiff issue, does websec put the old and new files in those locations and then diff them?

Anyways, I reverted back for now, no biggie I didn't notice anything new with 1.4 anyways.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, address@hidden