websec-users

RE: New feature discussion

From: Dominik Stadler
Subject: RE: New feature discussion
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:51:08 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

It should be part of official websec already since some releases (at least
version 1.8 has it), you just need to make sure HTML::Diff is installed on
your machine and set the diff-program in your url.list, look at

man url.list

It's described at the section for the parameter "Diff".

It is also described in the sample url.list which comes with websec. You can
choose a default for all urls by specifing the "diff"-option at the top and
then change the default for specific urls. Pretty neat in my opinion!

Dominik.