websec-users

Re: Ignore list

From: Luca
Subject: Re: Ignore list
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 10:07:35 +0100

MMm...not working..This damn page is driving me crazy...
Is the HTML code disturbing the reg exp?

On 2/17/07, Baruch Even <address@hidden> wrote:
It seems that the number is on its own paragraph essentially, at least
as far as websec is concerned. You might want to try the regex:
^\d+$

But don't put it in general section as it might cause a false positive
for other websites, create a special section for it. Look at the samples
I provided for VIM on how to do this.

Baruch

* Luca <address@hidden> [070216 13:50]: