wget-dev

Re: wget2 | * tests/test-timestamping.c: Pass correct type to variadic f

From: Avinash Sonawane (@rootkea)
Subject: Re: wget2 | * tests/test-timestamping.c: Pass correct type to variadic function (!538)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 16:53:36 +0000

Avinash Sonawane commented on a discussion on tests/test-timestamping.c:
https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/merge_requests/538#note_1726590915

>               },
>       };
>
> -     int n_urls = countof(urls);
>       // functions won't come back if an error occurs
>       wget_test_start_server(
> -             WGET_TEST_RESPONSE_URLS, &urls, n_urls,
> +             WGET_TEST_RESPONSE_URLS, &urls, countof(urls),
>               WGET_TEST_FEATURE_MHD,
>               0);
>
> +     int n_urls = countof(urls);

Done! BTW, this test was SegFaulting on M2 machine I've temporary access to as
there `sizeof(size_t) > sizeof(int)`.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/merge_requests/538#note_1726590915