www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Re: PHARMAdmqCY

From: Simonides Markie
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Re: PHARMAdmqCY
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 01:23:16 -0400

X u A w N o A u X b
S r O q M z A c
V o I m A f G o R h A v
M g E g R o I w D u I n A s
C k I n A u L d I e S z
V f A x L u I d U u M r
A p M f B k I v E z N l

S q A y V n E f w O k V b E e R q i 7 d 0 m % i e W s I r T f H y g O d U b R v o S e H n O s P y ! u

http://www.atrowinthe.com

Paris, said Lavier, walking to the long, cubed red table behind the white silk sofa and putting down her purse. Knowing him is de rigueur in certain circles. It has its advantages, dear Domie. You cant imagine the disinformation Im fed in those circles by the Quai dOrsay, and once having tasted it, knowing its false. By the way, I under stand youve