www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Re: PHARsguMACY

From: Luanne Shrewsbury
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Re: PHARsguMACY
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 06:26:43 -0400

S n O k M l A g
V m I z A e G u R z A p
M r E l R o I i D y I p A m
V t A l L v I a U n M w
C a I f A f L i I k S v
X t A a N r A o X v
A s M g B p I d E n N s

S r A i V t E v l O o V u E t R r x 7 h 0 k % p b W r I z T i H v o O b U h R z g S j H l O c P t ! q

http://www.hikiamoun.com

Youve lost your woman, too, then? Not that its any of your damn business, but my wife left me twenty-nine years ago, and my thirty-eight-year-old son, now a successful attorney on Wall Street, uses her name and when questioned by curious people tells them he never knew me. I havent seen him since he was ten; it was not in his interest, you understand.