xwem-devel

[XWEM]: Re: xlib-2.0rc01 problem

From: Zajcev Evgeny
Subject: [XWEM]: Re: xlib-2.0rc01 problem
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 03:00:51 +0300

Alexey Mikhailov <address@hidden> writes:

> Evgeny, great thanks. XLib and XWEM is now working for me!
> "xhost +127.0.0.1" solved my problem.
> You got 1 more xwem user :)

Just amazing!  Ok, that is just great.  We will need hands to test
RCs.  I'm planning to create 3 release candidates in month, then
release xwem-2.0 if everything will go ok.

> P.S.: Someone pls inform Andrey Slusar about this, he had same
> problem

Hey Andrey! try xhost +127.0.0.1 to make xlib working :)

Thank you for you patience in tracking down this weird problem. BTW:
as i know XFree86/xorg adds localhost to access hosts by default.

--
lg