[Adonthell-general] <no subject>

From: nilsfohrbeck
Subject: [Adonthell-general] <no subject>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:01:01 +0100

Hi everybody!

My name is Nils, and I'm new to the Adonthell project (actually not that new,
because I made a short appearance in 2000, and I know James and Ben in Person
:)). I always wanted to contribute to the Adonthell project but the problem was
that I'm not really good at drawing and just beginning to learn the art of
programming. During a disscussion with Ben we realized that most of the rules
that were to be used by Adonthell were not yet defined. So I decided to work
out a system how all the game mechanics such as skills, combat and magic could
behandled. This might be especially important, because the next demo will
feature combat as well as skills.

I alredy have some ideas and I will present a rough draft soon, Nils

Ps: I looked through the archives but couldn't find anything on the topic, yet.
Are there any ideas concepts ect. out there already? Could you send them to me,
Kai?

Pps: I'm alredy doing some research (Playing Zelda and Secret of Mana for the
Snes:)):
Handeln wie die Profis, ganz ohne Risiko. Steigen Sie ein und erleben
Sie Berg- und Talfahrt an den Börsen unter http://boersenspiel.web.de