[Adonthell-general] Rules update

From: nilsfohrbeck
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Rules update
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 18:58:19 +0200

Here is a revision of the rules. I changed the skills a little bit, and added
descriptions. I do not think we should worry about balance too much because as
the game development progresses new situations for new skills will appear.
Because of that I changed the table, so that every race can gain 5 ranks in
every skill. When we know which skills will make it into the game, we'll adjust
that. The only thing that matters is that the skills are balanced in the final
game. Nevertheless ideas for more skills are always welcome.

All in all, no big changes really. Nils!
Seien Sie dabei und sichern Sie sich 100% Leistung, 100% Prämie und
100% Zufriedenheit. Jetzt unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021105