Re: [Adonthell-general] Rules update

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Rules update
Date: 02 Apr 2002 22:35:10 +0200

> Here is a revision of the rules. I changed the skills a little bit, and added
> descriptions. I do not think we should worry about balance too much because
> as the game development progresses new situations for new skills will appear.
> Because of that I changed the table, so that every race can gain 5 ranks in
> every skill. When we know which skills will make it into the game, we'll
> adjust that. The only thing that matters is that the skills are balanced in
> the final game. Nevertheless ideas for more skills are always welcome.

Looks very good! :) The tables in particular are very clear. All in all,
it's easy to understand, sounds realistic while being original and looks
quite professional (a bit like AD&D books - don't forget the Math
formulas when time will come ;p) Hope to see someone implementing these
rules soon! The others discussions about "resistance" abilities and
money earning ways makes great sense too.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org