Re: [Adonthell-general] They are back!

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] They are back!
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 19:32:57 +0200

On 25 Apr 2002 18:09:01 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

O gloomy Alex, woe is upon us! Have I not followed your very advice? And
yet all of my efforts are vain, for thus spoke the creepy OS:

    ImportError: No module named schedules.control
    ImportError: No module named init

> -Be prepared for another expedition into the Realm of Mykroseft, which
> should bring comfort and ease of use to Adonthell Windoze users!

If I may offer my humble advice o gloomy one: wouldn't it be already
enough to set DATADIR to '.' in configure.in in order to rid Adonthell
from the chains of C:\share\adonthell?

Brother Iak