Re: [Adonthell-general] They are back!

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] They are back!
Date: 25 Apr 2002 20:25:13 +0200

> O gloomy Alex, woe is upon us! Have I not followed your very advice? And
> yet all of my efforts are vain, for thus spoke the creepy OS:
>
>     ImportError: No module named schedules.control
>     ImportError: No module named init

The Oracles told me that you used the -g option, which lead you to this
pityfull result! Running 'adonthell.exe wastesedge' will probably be of
better fortune to you. But if your problems persist, I'll take the risk
to run a test myself tomorrow!

> > -Be prepared for another expedition into the Realm of Mykroseft, which
> > should bring comfort and ease of use to Adonthell Windoze users!
>
> If I may offer my humble advice o gloomy one: wouldn't it be already
> enough to set DATADIR to '.' in configure.in in order to rid Adonthell
> from the chains of C:\share\adonthell?

The devil's imagination has no limit to prevent even a persistant
Paladin to find his way. Setting DATADIR to '.' just resulted in the
same result that you described above, what even the Wises cannot
explain!

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org