Re: [Adonthell-general] Problems starting the game

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Problems starting the game
Date: 27 Apr 2002 21:20:01 +0200

> Ok, how about have someone / something say this:
>
> "Many years ago a wise old man came to stay in this inn. He said he came
> from a magical land ruled by penguins. When asked where this place was
> he said one must free ones spirit in order to travel there. Apparently
> there exist some wise writings that teach how to achieve this, in order
> to read them one must speak the magical words 'Start, Programs,
> Adonthell, GNU'!."

Uh, nice :) I think we could incorporate this in Lucia's dialogue, when
she speaks about her regrets for being there. We could add an extra
reply for the player, and Lucia could say that. Sounds good and funny.
But we have to make it clear, that this is an Easter egg for Windows
players, and in no way a part of the adventure! ;)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org