[Adonthell-general] Songs

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Songs
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 16:23:48 -0500

I've come up with some ideas for songs that a Half-Elven character could
use.

Birds:
Song of the Hummingbird - significantly boost agility
Song of the Hawk - improve vision
Song of the Eagle - increase movement speed
Song of the Nightingale - ???
Song of the Phoenix - greatly improve vision, maximum speed and agility

Trees (includes large woody bushes but excludes vines and flowers):
Song of the Willow - slight healing
Song of the Oak - improved healing, defense bonus
Song of the Rose - heal another completely, at the cost of some of the
character's own life (can be used on an
NPC or in multi-player gaming, though we haven't developed the latter yet)
Song of Holly - some healing, increases defense

Beasts:
Song of the Fox - increase dodge ability
Song of Wolf - attack bonus
Song of the Bull - increase strength
Song of the Bear - greatly increase strength
Song of the Stallion - increase dodge and strength
Song of Mountain Lions - greatly increase attack, strength, and dodge
Song of Stags - imparts the ability to flee a fight (or maximum dodge)
Song of Minotaur - maximum attack, strength, decreases agility (or summon
Minotaur)

Beast/Tree
Song of the Dryad - Restore life to full, willpower to full
Song of the Grove - restore life, restore hardness, summon Dryad warrior

Birds/Beasts
Song of the Gryphon - increase attack speed, dodge agility, and damage done
Song of Pegasus - boost strength and movement, cover long distances in a
short period of time.