Re: [Adonthell-general] Songs

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Songs
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 12:00:58 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks, Nils. Did you have any ideas on what effects the Song of the
Nightingale would have? Some of the animals have fairly obvious traits,
but the nightingale, at least, eludes me.

> > Song of the Nightingale - ???
> >
> These sound really good. If you want to you can actually put down the
> statistics for then (how much power do they use, how
long do they last, how high are the increases). I won't really have any time to
work on them right now, but I was planning
that during the summer meeting I could work on the different items some more.
Now mthat I know you're really into items
(hopefully), I will send you my rough drafts (as soon as I come up with
anything).

Actually, I'm far more into the stories and legends. The Songs are
interesting to me as poetry and mysticism. But I'll be sure to write in
items and places as I write the legends.

Andrew