Re: [Adonthell-general] Songs

From: Nils Fohrbeck
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Songs
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:23:30 +0200

address@hidden schrieb am 09.07.02 23:29:59:
> I've come up with some ideas for songs that a Half-Elven character could
> use.
>
> Birds:
> Song of the Hummingbird - significantly boost agility
> Song of the Hawk - improve vision
> Song of the Eagle - increase movement speed
> Song of the Nightingale - ???
> Song of the Phoenix - greatly improve vision, maximum speed and agility
>
> Trees (includes large woody bushes but excludes vines and flowers):
> Song of the Willow - slight healing
> Song of the Oak - improved healing, defense bonus
> Song of the Rose - heal another completely, at the cost of some of the
> character's own life (can be used on an
> NPC or in multi-player gaming, though we haven't developed the latter yet)
> Song of Holly - some healing, increases defense
>
> Beasts:
> Song of the Fox - increase dodge ability
> Song of Wolf - attack bonus
> Song of the Bull - increase strength
> Song of the Bear - greatly increase strength
> Song of the Stallion - increase dodge and strength
> Song of Mountain Lions - greatly increase attack, strength, and dodge
> Song of Stags - imparts the ability to flee a fight (or maximum dodge)
> Song of Minotaur - maximum attack, strength, decreases agility (or summon
> Minotaur)
>

> Beast/Tree
> Song of the Dryad - Restore life to full, willpower to full
> Song of the Grove - restore life, restore hardness, summon Dryad warrior
>
> Birds/Beasts
> Song of the Gryphon - increase attack speed, dodge agility, and damage done
> Song of Pegasus - boost strength and movement, cover long distances in a
> short period of time.

These sound really good. If you want to you can actually put down the
statistics for then (how much power do they use, how long do they last, how
high are the increases). I won't really have any time to work on them right
now, but I was planning that during the summer meeting I could work on the
different items some more. Now mthat I know you're really into items
(hopefully), I will send you my rough drafts (as soon as I come up with
anything).

Nils
500 WEB.Cent Belohnung! Nur noch bis 24. Juli 2002 im WEB.DE Club.
Worauf warten Sie noch? https://digitaledienste.web.de/Club/?mc=021109