Re: [Adonthell-general] next chapter of plot guidelines

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] next chapter of plot guidelines
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 23:33:36 +0200

At Wednesday 11.09.2002 11:51, you wrote:
Hi, Ben!

> P.S.: I need to figure out how to include vector graphics in latex - that's
> so cool!

You may want to create PS files in xfig and include PS file.  XFig can also
produce output in LateX.  (Latex has it's own vector graphics).  Writing
Latex macros without graphics editor can be tiring.

Hope it helps,
Sasha.

Thanks Sasha, but Kai has already figured out a way to include ps files created by the dot tool to be included in Latex, it's just that I need to get my lazy ass up to figure it out on my win machine... Also, the problem is we're both using pdflatex that doesn't normally take ps, but it is possible (see Kai's excellent plot docu!)

BEN