Re: [Adonthell-general] next chapter of plot guidelines

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] next chapter of plot guidelines
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:42:49 +0200

At Monday 09.09.2002 23:40, you wrote:
Here's the last but one chapter of the plot design guidelines. The first
few haven't changed.

Please tell me whether stuff is clear to you; especially if you don't
know things from the meeting already. Chances are good that you'll never
have to maintain the plot documentation, but still ... :).

Btw, the current version might give you troubles when viewing in Linux
Acrobat Reader 4.x. In that case 'export LANG=C' before starting
acroread, or modify the acroread script accordingly. I fear the only way
to get a really sane PDF file requires you to create it, James.

But that can wait until everything's finished. Then we'll make it
available on the website too.

For now enjoy and tell me what to improve or change.

Excellent! For now, I can't think of any improvement. I guess we'll have the one or other idea as we go along designing plots, and those can then be discussed and added to the docu (as stuff will get more complex toward v1.0, that's bound to happen). But for now it's fine - and a great job Kai!

BEN

P.S.: I need to figure out how to include vector graphics in latex - that's so cool!