[Adonthell-general] 0.3.3 ready?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-general] 0.3.3 ready?
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:26:45 +0200

Today I've updated the various INSTALL and README files for v0.3.3. All
bugs introduced by the new event system and script rewrite are fixed. As
far as I am concerned, 0.3.3 is ready for release.

I think we have a pretty impressive Changelog (NLS support, 50% speed
improvement, various ports and many, many small things). And it is about
time for some more publicity, don't you think?

All that remains is that somebody with a fast inet-connection builds and
uploads tarballs and windows installer. The debian download page needs
still an update (guess I could do that after all ;)). I can also make
and upload an RPM binary of the engine, but not of the data. At least I
couldn't upload it. I might be able to do that once I'm back at uni.
Shouldn't matter much if I build the data RPM under Debian ;).

I don't want to rush anybody; after all this is mainly an update to the
engine and no new demo. But the sooner we release, the better. :)

So is there anything that needs be done before we can release? Otherwise
lets just do it!