Re: [Adonthell-general] 0.3.3 ready?

From: Gordon Fraser
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] 0.3.3 ready?
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 17:17:10 +0200

Alexandre Courbot (address@hidden) wrote:

> I'm about to tag the CVS for the 0.3.3 release, as everything seems
> to be ok. I'll just wait for Gordon to commit the Debian changes
> [...]

I've commited all Debian changes, but there is one issue remaining:
The recent changes in src/str_hash.h result in build failures[0] on
several architectures, for the Debian packages currently in unstable I
reverted to version 1.3 of that file. Not sure what to do here, for
now I'll continue to use version 1.3 of str_hash.h for Debian
packages...

Gordon

[0]
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=adonthell&ver=0.3.2.cvs.20020906-1&arch=hppa&stamp=1031810516&file=log&as=raw

--
Whoa...I did a 'zcat /vmlinuz > /dev/audio' and I think I heard
God...